1) Is the place where tha package is built the same as the server it is saved to?
2) If not what version is the client and the server?
3) Are there differences that are on the client that do not exist on the server related to this package? (Mapped drive, etc.)
4) Have you tried creating an error handling file to output the errors when run for more detail? (Open package and select Package/Properties on the tool bar, found under general tab in SQL 7, and logging tab in SQL 2000)
5) Was the package scheduled from a 2000 server client on a 7 box?
6) Can you provide more details about the error?
"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will tape them in place." (Teacher on Boston Public)