Double posting and triple posting

• I have noticed a lot of double and triple posting

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic781230-149-1.aspx

not singling out anyone :-P. I am assuming that people are using laptops and their connection is either dropping or there are site issues at times.

Just wondering If i can create my own topic and keep double posting until i get a zillion points :w00t:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [highlight]Recommended Articles on How to help us help you and[/highlight]
    [highlight]solve commonly asked questions[/highlight]

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help by Jeff Moden[/url]
    Managing Transaction Logs by Gail Shaw[/url]
    How to post Performance problems by Gail Shaw[/url]
    Help, my database is corrupt. Now what? by Gail Shaw[/url]

• There are quite a few site issues lately, timeouts, errors on posting. Some people will just retry and retry without checking to see if the post went through.

Yes, you can multi-post and get multiple points, at least until the mod comes along and deletes the posts or entire thread.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Silverfox (9/2/2009)

I have noticed a lot of double and triple posting

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic781230-149-1.aspx

not singling out anyone :-P. I am assuming that people are using laptops and their connection is either dropping or there are site issues at times.

Just wondering If i can create my own topic and keep double posting until i get a zillion points :w00t:

At least automate it and provide the automation script some sort of intelligence so that every post is not the same, and can provide humor, insight or a semi-decent read.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply