Do You Want to be a DBA in Space?

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Do You Want to be a DBA in Space?

• Mmm, I have not entered becuase I am lazy but also because if won I would have to take the cash alternative - I think my wife would rightly insist, and I'd be a bit gutted about that :sick:

• Too bad :(--while I've already answered all the questions correctly, I cannot apply to be sent into space. I definitely would opt for the space flight. Since I was a kid I've always been interested in exploring space and followed the various space programs with great enthusiasm.

Why I'm not eligible? I'm living in the wrong country--only US, Canadian, UK, German and Australian residents (with some regional restrictrictions, too) may apply. If you happen to live in any other country of this world, you're excluded (for legal reasons regarding competitions, as I was informed by a friendly RedGate representative :-)).

Anyway, this definitely was one of the most entertaining contests and I very much enjoyed solving these puzzles :-P.

• Not that my opinion matters, but IMHO if you can't/won't take the flight as an option, then you should withdraw from the competition. This is just too cool of a prize not to be accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply