Deploy error after migrating database from 2017 to 2019 new server

• I am working on to migrate databases from a SQL server 2017 to 2019 new SQL server.

Other databases work fine. But I have errors when running packages in the SSIS catalog.

So I though I  need to upgrade the packages in MS Data tool first.

I open VS 2019 data tool, and changed the project that has these packages to deploy to TargetServerVersion SQL server 2019.

I  can see it  converts those packages, I guess  that is the process of upgrade packages.

By the way after that, I also tried Right click the SSIS packages folder, and click upgrade all packages, but there is existing packages showing there, so I guess the packages have already been upgraded.

Now I build the project and try to deploy it to my new server.  But at last step of the deployment wizard, it says:

TITLE: SQL Server Integration Services

------------------------------

An error occurred in the Microsoft .NET Framework while trying to load assembly id 65536. The server may be running out of resources, or the assembly may not be trusted. Run the query again, or check documentation to see how to solve the assembly trust issues. For more information about this error:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'microsoft.sqlserver.integrationservices.server, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. An error relating to security occurred. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013150A)

System.IO.FileLoadException:

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean

What does the  bolded errror message mean?  Why it looks for 2017 SSIS, which is 14.0.0

How to fix this

Thanks in advance

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply