Default value in a table

• No typo Remi - "If you CAN make them laugh, then quit your day job & become a comedian" is what I was telling Jeff!!!

I'll leave the typos to plague YOU since you're determined to respond to at least 20 posts in as many minutes and I have no such lofty ambitions!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• The national DNC registry does work, but unfortunately the people who are some of the largest abusers (Politicians / Poll Takers / Newspapers / Charities) are not subject to the list.  Therefore all the FTC did was reduce the competition for people's time to answer a phone call.

If you want to remove yourself from all lists, you'll want to register with the National DNC list, as well as make sure that you take down the date / time / name of company / name of person who have called you after having requested them to explicitly take you off their calling list.  And if someone does actually call you, don't give them money, or your time for even the most heartwrenching subjects.  Otherwise, you'll have simply opened yourself up to around 2 to 3 years of non stop monthly or weekly phone calls from everyone and their brother.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply