Update on the Steps :
After attaching the Recovered DB.
DBCC Checkdb show no error and i can able to open all the tables.
I Generated the script with Schema and Data and saved it.
Then i tried to insert some rows but it shows Primary Key Error.
When i Checked Design of the Table and Data there is nothing wrong with anyone.
I thought the Recovered DB from the Corrupted DB is not Working 100% fine.
So I Recreated the Database from the Scratch.
Retrieved the Schema from the working Db that i backed up on Jan 10.
and Retrieved all the table Data from the Script that i already saved.
Now it is working flawlessly.
Thanks for all who are supporting me to recover the data.