DBA Tools:sp_whoio

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item DBA Tools: sp_whoIO[/url]

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that the issue with the TAB characters has been resolved, so you can just copy and paste the script if you would like to use it.

Thanks

• Hi,

Iam getting syntax errors while testing the syntax for the procedure sp_whoio..

Can you please suggest on this ? Iam using sqlserver 2005.. Infact the output of this sp_whoio is extreemly useful for production environment issues..

Thanks in advance.

Regards

CVN Rao

• cvn Rao (4/6/2010)

Hi,

Iam getting syntax errors while testing the syntax for the procedure sp_whoio..

Can you please suggest on this ? Iam using sqlserver 2005.. Infact the output of this sp_whoio is extreemly useful for production environment issues..

Thanks in advance.

Regards

CVN Rao

There are invisible characters in the code. You will need to remove those non-printing characters and then try the code again.

You might try notepad++ or even word (paste to word and then to SSMS from word).

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• BTW, I like the idea driving this script. Nice job.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Hi,

The TAB characters in the original script appear as a series of four question marks in the online version. I have asked SQL Server Central for advice and this will be corrected shortly.

If you copy the script in Notepad, you will find this: ????

Thanks

• Thank you for posting this, Mircea. I needed something that is quick and easy to run. I appreciate it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply