DBA Needed in NJ

• Morris Cty, NJ - SQL Server 2000 DBA with a minimum of 3 years experience. The DBA will be responsible for day to day duties of administration including performance tuning, monitoring, repliaction, logshipping, backup and recovery of data as well as reviewing and optimizing developers code. The DBA will also be responsible for creating and automating monitoring functionality in SQL to identify potential problems and provide proactive solutions.

Essential to the position are excellent communication skills as well as strong experience in disaster recovery planning and implementation, a strong working knowledge of DTS and job creation combined with experience in physical and logical database deisgn.

DBA's who have experience with change management between multiple environments and experience in working with SQL in a clustered implementation will be preferred.

Any experience with VB and .NET would also be a plus as would a strong working knowledge of Windows 2000/2003.

3 month temp to perm position.

Contact me through private message within the forums for more details.

Shamless self promotion - read my blog http://sirsql.net

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I am from India, I have a good DBA experience on MSSQL . The same profile what you posted, i have.

Let me know your intrest to send my Details.Thanks

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply