Datat is not Loading

• I have loaded data from db2 to sql server through ssis package but records are not inserted in sql server table.

at that time data is there in db2 view.

I am using oledb data sourse(db2),data conversation,oledb destination(sql server 2008) in ssis package.

in sql server agent that job related history was showing succeeded.

when ever i run manually at that time data was inserted.

Pls help me...

• If you stick a data viewer between the OLEDB source and conversion and between conversion and destination, then you can check to see if any rows are going through the pipeline.

At what point are the rows dropping?

Andy

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• Are you saying that it works when you run it manually but not when it is run as a scheduled job?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Phil Parkin (4/6/2012)

Are you saying that it works when you run it manually but not when it is run as a scheduled job?

I got the impression that no rows were being inserted regardless of the method used.. could be wrong however wouldn't be the first time!! :hehe:

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• Andy Hyslop (4/6/2012)

Phil Parkin (4/6/2012)

Are you saying that it works when you run it manually but not when it is run as a scheduled job?

I got the impression that no rows were being inserted regardless of the method used.. could be wrong however wouldn't be the first time!! :hehe:

It's not totally clear, but my reply was based on this:

when ever i run manually at that time data was inserted.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply