Database Programmer/DBA CT opening

• Haestad Methods, internationally recognized as the world's leading water resources software company, currently is looking for an experienced Database Programmer/DBA to come work at it's headquarters here in Waterbury, CT.

Haestad boasts a great working environment for all of its employees. Enjoy that old-fashioned feeling in an every-growing, fast-paced, software company by taking a break in our game room, enjoying our company picnics and parties, by putting away your suits and donning your jeans- and most of all by getting to work with renowned engineers. All of these exciting opportunities await you while also offering an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance and 401k plan.

The Database Programmer/Administrator will:

modify, design, customize and implement changes to our CRM and e-commerce related databases, modfiy and develop new database schemas, perform data mining and analysis, automated report generation, and creation and scheduling of automated reporting.

Experience Necessary:

Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field (GPA 3.0+);3+ years of MS SQL Server is a must with fluency in VB and Access as well; ability to write triggers and custom stored procedures; strong database tuning and performance troubleshooting skills; solid analytical and programming skills and knowledge of Oracle., .NET and/or SalesLogix is a plus!

Check out our website at http://www.haestad.com or email your resume to jointheteam@haestad.com

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I am interested

will send my cv

my contact no is +973 9183873

Bhaskar Parsi

Bhaskar Parsi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply