Cube Process Failed

• I am getting the following error. Checked the referential integrity and the actual data that exists in the tables. The query on the SQL management studio pulls up the record for the values,

dbo_TableName1, Column: Account, Value: 025463; Table: dbo_TableName1, Column: IDName, Value: 001.

Both tables has the record and through these columns the referential integrity is acheived. But still the cube is not processed successfully. I am not sure if there is any other problem. If in need of any other info, let me know. Thanks.

Processing Cube 'CubeName' failed.

Start time: 10/19/2010 11:47:25 AM; End time: 10/19/2010 11:47:26 AM; Duration: 0:00:01

Processing Measure Group 'MeasureName' failed.

Start time: 10/19/2010 11:47:26 AM; End time: 10/19/2010 11:47:26 AM; Duration: 0:00:00

Processing Partition 'PartitionName' failed.

Start time: 10/19/2010 11:47:26 AM; End time: 10/19/2010 11:47:26 AM; Duration: 0:00:00

SQL queries 1

SELECT [dbo_TableName].[Column1] AS [dbo_TableName_0],[dbo_TableName].[Column2] AS [dbo_TableName_1],[dbo_TableName].[Column3] AS [dbo_TableName_2]

FROM [dbo].[TableName] AS [dbo_TableName]

Error Messages 2

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The attribute key cannot be found: Table: dbo_TableName1, Column: Account, Value: 025463; Table: dbo_TableName1, Column: IDName, Value: 001.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The record was skipped because the attribute key was not found. Attribute: Customer of Dimension: CustomerDim from Database: Customer, Cube: CubeName, Measure Group: MeasureName, Partition: PartitionName, Record: 1.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The attribute key cannot be found: Table: dbo_TableName, Column: ORDERACCOUNT, Value: 025463; Table: dbo_TableName, Column: DATAAREAID, Value: 001. Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The record was skipped because the attribute key was not found. Attribute: Customer of Dimension: Customer from Database: Customer, Cube: CustomerCube, Measure Group: TableName, Partition: TableName, Record: 1. Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The process operation ended because the number of errors encountered during processing reached the defined limit of allowable errors for the operation. Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while processing the 'PartitionName' partition of the 'MeasureName' measure group for the 'CubeName' cube from the Customer database.

Errors and Warnings from Response

Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The process operation ended because the number of errors encountered during processing reached the defined limit of allowable errors for the operation.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while processing the 'PartitionName' partition of the 'MEasureName' measure group for the 'CubeName' cube from the Customer database.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The process operation ended because the number of errors encountered during processing reached the defined limit of allowable errors for the operation.

Server: The operation has been cancelled.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The attribute key cannot be found: Table: dbo_TableName, Column: ORDERACCOUNT, Value: 025463; Table: dbo_TableName, Column: DATAAREAID, Value: 001.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The record was skipped because the attribute key was not found. Attribute: Customer of Dimension: Customer from Database: Customer, Cube: CustomerCube, Measure Group: MEasureName, Partition: PartitionName, Record: 1.

• Check if the record also exist in your dsv, not just in your database. Use the queries that you use in your dsv to locate the record. Also make sure that the dimension mappings are correct.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• I was trying this yesterday and it works fine in Rolap but not in Molap. I don't know why?

I am a newbie to SSAS, so I am not even sure if what I am asking is right or not.

• it works in ROLAP because the data is not processed, only the structure and indexes are.

Try processing the dimensions first, and then process the cube.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply