Creative SPAM

• The "beer thing" If they give advances for research... I will work very cheap.

-bruce

• Or perhaps need regular quality control checkers?

• Steve Jones - Editor (11/10/2008)

Or perhaps need regular quality control checkers?

Then you'd know it's spam; US brewers have never used them before.... ;):P

No matter. Come on over to the UK and we'll train you up in no time. 😀

Semper in excretia, suus solum profundum variat

• Yes, I really like that... That will immediately go on my resume..

-b

• majorbloodnock (11/10/2008)

Steve Jones - Editor (11/10/2008)

Or perhaps need regular quality control checkers?

Then you'd know it's spam; US brewers have never used them before.... ;):P

No matter. Come on over to the UK and we'll train you up in no time. 😀

I recently visited South Africa. In the wonderful country I did a tour of the SA Brewery in Joburg. I am not destined for heaven.... but that will be a close as I get.

-b

• As soon as you upgrade to refrigerators to cool the beer, I'll take you up on that.

Actually if you're near Cambridge, let me know. I'm likely to be over there in Feb sometime. Not sure they'll let me pack a case of Corona for the trip 😛

As soon as you upgrade to refrigerators to cool the beer:P

Talk like that will get you turned back at the airport, and rightly so. 😉

• BN Phillips (11/10/2008)

I recently visited South Africa. In the wonderful country I did a tour of the SA Brewery in Joburg. I am not destined for heaven.... but that will be a close as I get.

😀 We do have excellent beer down here (or so I'm told). Wonder if I could entice Tony down here for a visit...

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

As soon as you upgrade to refrigerators to cool the beer, I'll take you up on that.

Pah. If it shouldn't be done to wine, it shouldn't be done to beer. A nice cool cellar is perfect. 🙂

Actually if you're near Cambridge, let me know. I'm likely to be over there in Feb sometime.

Sadly not. I'm down between London and the South Coast, but do let me know if you ever get an opportunity for an extended stay.

Not sure they'll let me pack a case of Corona for the trip 😛

But why would you want to bring more? The human body's a fantastic mechanism for converting beer into lager, and the UK's full of both people and beer. :D:D:D

Semper in excretia, suus solum profundum variat

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply