Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.ScriptTask\10.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Interop.ADODB.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

• Hi All,

Presently i am working on SSIS 2008. Here i am using Script task vb.net project.

Here i am using some references like Interop.ADODB.dll for my project.

I am getting error like below

----------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.ScriptTask\10.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Interop.ADODB.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

----------------------------------------

Interop.ADODB.dll This dll have any depndence dll ?

I have copy this dll in GAC manually. that time i am geting another error

---------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ADODB, Version=2.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

---------------------------

While debugging this script task i am not getting any error.

With out debugging mode i am getting above errors.

Please let me know i am working on VS 2008 script task

Please help us.

Thanks,

Regards,

Venu

• Does the .dll need to be registered?

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply