Could not find stored procedure 'sp_MSint_t_ElecConnData'

• This is a Microsoft product... 🙂 So expect the worst. You can try this in two ways.

1. Remove this PK violation command from replication

2. Remove the row from the Subscriber (After taking a back up)

-Roy

• LOL! Good point!

Anyway, turns out that it didn't help at all. It still fails at the same SP, so it really just can't see them. I logged into a machine as the service agent and it seemed like all of the SPs are there, so I wonder if it's looking for them in the wrong database. Is that a possibility? How would I fix that? It looks like it's pointing to the right place via the profiler, but I'm just figuring out how to use it...

Patrick

• When you were looking at the profiler, what was the user that was being used to connect and execute?

-Roy

• the dtwservice that we talked about earlier

• Dag namit, this has gone to 4 pages and still not resolved. Not good. The only other thing I can think of that could happen is the Snapshot schema is not applied to subscriber. Yu can try one thing. Run the command

exec sp_scriptinsproc 'ID of Article' in the subscriber DB. You can find the articleID from sysarticles.

-Roy

• If it makes you feel any better, the first page was basically not me. 🙂 Anyway, thanks again for sticking with me!

Anyway, I tried that as one of my first steps when I was initially, looking for a solution. I did it again, just hoping that something might click now that didn't before and it's still having the same problem. I'm tempted to blanket the server with the SP to see if it hits somewhere strange, but I only have a couple more DBs and if it did catch on one of those, I think I might just have to nuke the whole server.

Do you think that it would be more beneficial to switch to distributing on the publisher? The only other solution that I can think of is migrating the publisher, which is on SS2000 on to SS2008, but I have so many DTS packages to convert that I was hoping I could do that piece slowly.

Patrick

• The Publisher is SQL 2000, right? Are you doing a PULL or a PUSH subscription? That could make a big difference when using two different versions of SQL Server for Publisher and Subscriber. It is also recommended to have the highest version of SQL for your distributor, in your case that will be SQL 2005.

-Roy

• Yes, the publisher is SQL 2000. I am trying to do a PUSH transactional subscription. My distributor, which is the same machine as the subscriber is SQL 2008. Previously, we had this publication going to a SQL 2005 construct machine, under the same configuration, but that is being deprecated in lieu of this new SQL 2008 setup.

Patrick

• I forgot the fact that you are using SQL 2008. I was thinking it was SQL 2005. Anyways, I gave you a bad advice last time. When your distributor version is higher than your publisher, it causes small problems. I found the right Link to help you out. I should have seen this way before.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143241.aspx

Seems like you have to change the Agent properties. Sorry about this.

-Roy

• Roy,

I don't want you to think that I forgot about you or anything. I've been working through some various experiments, but they all seem to bring me back to the same place. I'll let you know if I make any breakthroughs, otherwise you can assume that I'm still stuck, if you think of anything.

Patrick

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply