Connecting to mof in command prompt for Report Configuration

• But my SSRS is working fine.:unsure:

• You said you couldn't start it, so it can't be.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• I thought Report Designer stuffs alone and those connection to databases.

• That's not SSRS, that's Visual studio.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Repair became the solution why SQL server is not running in configuration manager. 🙂

However I am gonna tackle another issue:rsReportServerDatabaseUnavailable:doze:

• Newbi (7/19/2016)

Repair became the solution why SQL server is not running in configuration manager. 🙂

However I am gonna tackle another issue:rsReportServerDatabaseUnavailable:doze:

At this stage, it really sounds like you did a bad install of SQL server and/or broke some things when you altered the configuration files. You really shouldn't be doing things to these if you don't know how or what you're doing to them. I'm almost tempted to recommend a fresh installation at this stage, if you're not far in.

Thom~

Larnu.uk

• Yes, true. I didn't pay much attention when installation because I don't think there will have problems later. But, indeed it is. I even have to create new database manually inside SQL config manager. But so far, it is working fine.:-D Anyway thanks for your help Thom A . It had led me think and act on SQL install configuration.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply