Connect to SQL instance on Mac

• Hi -

Anyone connecting to a SQL instance on a MAC? We have developers running Yosemite and are requesting access to the SQL servers. Mac users are not running parallels.

Looking for specific application to run on MAC as a substitute for SQL management studio.

Thanks.

• Try this

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares (2/25/2016)

Try this

Luis, I imagine the original poster already did a google search. Which ones do you have experience with? Do you have a recommendation?

Del Lee

• Del Lee (3/9/2016)

Luis Cazares (2/25/2016)

Try this

Luis, I imagine the original poster already did a google search. Which ones do you have experience with? Do you have a recommendation?

You're a hopeful thinker. I believe that the OP didn't do a previous search or would have landed in the first result. I base this on the fact that he/she never mentioned any possible options or replied asking for recommendations on a specific client.

I don't have recommendations because I don't use Mac, but the search also leads to users' reviews.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply