Column delimiter not found in ssis package

• Hello Everyone

We have recently migrated a SSIS package from 2008 R2 to 2012, having issues while loading the flat file data into staging table i.e. the column delimiter for column was not found, however the 2008r2 package is still going fine, if you have come across this issue please pass some light.

Appriciate your help

• I've seen upgraded packages change the delimiter to "_0x0044" or something like that, instead of leaving the original comma;

open the package, and review what the delimiter is in the package itself; it might need to be modified and resaved.

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• I used "_0x0044", then it is taking column delimiter as "Mixed" and all the columns are considering as one column. This is not only the migration. I have created a brand new import package in SSIS 2012 with basic flat file source and destination, though i am facing the same issue. Is there any property to change specially in SSIS 2012?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply