Chart Title font-different styles (SSRS)

• Just got new request from Management- apply different fonts (size/color) for different Chart Title parts. For example, chart title is "Report Chart Title". Can we show word "Title" in different color and size? There is function button but frankly I have no clue how can I use it in this case? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Yuri

• Unfortunately in SSRS 2005 this is not an option. You can set the formatting of many of the elements, but you cannot format parts of a single element differently.

If you only target output formats that support overlapping report items, you may be able to get away with overlaying formatted textboxes over your chart, however this gets painful fast and I wouldn't recommend it.

SSRS 2008 does support rich text, I have no reason to believe it would not be supported in a chart title, however I haven't tried that so I'm not certain.

Dan Guzman - Not the MVP (7/22/2010)
    All questions have to be prefaced by Server version and 'according to MS Docs' or 'my own personal opinion based on how much detail I felt like digging into at the time.'

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply