Changing format

• When I export a report from report server of SSRS2008r2 and copy the information in the excel and paste on another excel file it change all the colors, anyone know about this?

• Are you copying the information after exporting it, or are you exporting it to Excel? If the first... Then what format are you exporting it into?

Thanks,

Jared

Jared
    CE - Microsoft

• I already export the data to an excel file.

I have another excel file with a few sheets, I want to copy the data from the excel exported from ssrs and then paste it on the new excel.

Using excel 2007.

• How are you pasting the data? A simple ctrl+v? Look at your other pasting options when right-clicking.

Thanks,

Jared

Jared
    CE - Microsoft

• I try a simple ctrl+v

I try a special paste, first values then format and viceversa and nothing, the color format change for example from a light blue to a bright red.

• Have you tried pasting "All using source theme" or "Keep Source Formatting" (depending on where you paste from)?

Thanks,

Jared

Jared
    CE - Microsoft

• Ah, about 6 months ago an accounting analyst at my last job reported this exact problem and I am struggling to remember what it was. I think it had something to do with Office 2007...

• Thank you very much, I use "all source" and it works!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply