CDC

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item CDC

• This is another one of those questions where more thinking needs to be put into it. EDIT: Should have read select 3

With out stating what version you were asking for in SQL Server 2012 CDC is only available in Enterprise Edition or did I miss read something ?

Hope this helps...

Ford Fairlane
    Rock and Roll Detective

• Ford Fairlane (10/22/2013)

This is another one of those questions where more thinking needs to be put into it. EDIT: Should have read select 3

With out stating what version you were asking for in SQL Server 2012 CDC is only available in Enterprise Edition or did I miss read something ?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc645993.aspx

• lil bit of Google .... And A definite Learning 😀

• Ford Fairlane (10/22/2013)

CDC is only available in Enterprise Edition or did I miss read something ?

http://http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc645993.aspx

For features supported by Evaluation and Developer editions see the SQL Server Enterprise feature set.

The SQL Guy @ blogspot[/url]

@SeanPearceSQL

About Me[/url]

• The interesting thing here (for those of us not particularly interested in CDC) was looking at the answer percentages. Many people seem unaware that Evaluation and Developer editions have the same features as Enterprise even though the phrase

For features supported by Evaluation and Developer editions see the SQL Server Enterprise feature set.

is all over the online documentation.

• Easiest question ever. It doesn't even matter which feature is being asked.

Enterprise has every feature, and developer & evaluation have the same features as Enterprise.

Ergo, no thinking needed, just select those 3.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Too easy. Thanks for the points.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Richard Warr (10/23/2013)

The interesting thing here (for those of us not particularly interested in CDC) was looking at the answer percentages. Many people seem unaware that Evaluation and Developer editions have the same features as Enterprise even though the phrase

Heh...When you look at it that way, it would have required less thought. Well said.;-)

• Good question, thanks!

• Koen Verbeeck (10/23/2013)

Easiest question ever. It doesn't even matter which feature is being asked.

Enterprise has every feature, and developer & evaluation have the same features as Enterprise.

I tried to figure out the answer before looking at the choices. Found that CDC was available in Enterprise. Then I was stumped. And THEN I smacked my forehead with my right hand. It was easier to answer after I hit myself! 😉

(Edit: left out word 'to')

[font="Verdana"]Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.[/font]
    Connect to me on LinkedIn

• having to select 3 answers somewhat gave it away...........:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Koen Verbeeck (10/23/2013)

Easiest question ever. It doesn't even matter which feature is being asked.

+1. 🙂

• Richard Warr (10/23/2013)

The interesting thing here (for those of us not particularly interested in CDC) was looking at the answer percentages. Many people seem unaware that Evaluation and Developer editions have the same features as Enterprise even though the phrase

+1

ww; Raghu
    --
    The first and the hardest SQL statement I have wrote- "select * from customers" - and I was happy and felt smart.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply