Cancelling Customers

• That's because you're in Aaaalllllaaaassssskkkkkaaaaaaaa

where it's cooooooooooollllllllllllddddddddddddd

Makes the microwaves move slower

• Keep it up smart boy or I'll log on AKOIL.gotu and raise the price of Alaskan Crude another $10 per barrel!

Hey, that reminds me, dividend time is coming up, that's a good idea.

Then I'll be able to afford a new polar fleece jacket AND and my gas bill this winter!

• Another classic editorial Steve   If I keep reading yours I might eventually get the hang of it

I agree with you that this sounds like data mining (oooh is that a bad word?) gone bad.  I think Sprint and other companies would be better served by using data mining to identify their 1,000 "unhappiest customers" (measured in support calls, etc.), and using that information to contact them and try to turn them into their 1,000 "happiest customers".

Obviously you can't please all the people all the time, but if you run a big wireless provider, you can probably afford to contact a handful of customers and actually try to make them happy - instead of just mouthing the words.  This could actually result in good publicity, a feeling of goodwill with your customers, and to steal a line from Fat Albert: "If you're not careful, you might learn something" (about your customers, that is...)

• Good points, Wayne.  In her case it's not that she does not want text services on the phone, it's that she can't use them even if she had them.  It got even more funny when they mailed her a brochure on how to use text messages.  The reason why this would be a problem should have been painfully obvious.

ATBCharles Kincaid

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply