This post reads very much like a homework question. I assume you have tried to answer these yourself? Almost all of these questions are impossible to answer with the vague information we have, however, I've provided you some basic answers. I suggest having a go at answering these questions yourself. If you're struggling, show what you understand the answer to be, and expand of the questions, as they are far too broad to give a definitive answer to.
1) In my table i have two columns i.e Name and marks,if i do aggregation on those two tables... what will be the output ?
Depends on the aggregate function, your GROUP BY, WHERE clause, and every other part of your T-SQL statement. Impossible to answer. Why not write a query and find out?
2) We have 3 Diff Servers i.e Server1,Server2,Server3 and we have 3 Diff tables on these 3 Servers and we have a common column between these tables and i want you to put the Combined data in a resultset.Here,problem is that we do not have linked servers between these servers. So, can we findout the resultset ?
Do you mean how do you query between 2 (or more) servers without a linked server? Have you considered OPENDATASOURCE or OPENROWSET?
3) I have Excel File with 10,000 records and all are with error.How do you import the file in to table without failing the SSIS Package?
Fix the error.
4) I have created pkg with 32bit machine and the server where iam deploying it is 64bit machine ? How to handle it ?
I have no experience with pkg, however, 64bit machines have no issues with 32bit applications, etc. It's the other way round that is a problem.
5) I have a Scenario where client gives excel file on a particular location,now you have to create report on top of that excel sheet,so insert the data and create ssis package.what steps will you follow to get that excel file data into sql table? One day your job fails and client has forgot to paste that excel sheet there,in that scenario what will you do?
This very much reads like a homework question. However, if it is the client's responsibility to provide the file, why are you not talking to them?
6) I have a report and there are 3 diff prompts on the report and its a simple plain report and now client says that when ever he runs the report i mean i enter the text,run the report and text is displayed on the report.How?
That sentence makes no sense I'm afraid. "when ever he runs the report i mean i enter the text,run the report and text is displayed on the report" changes perspective at least once, and I've no idea what it's even trying to say. You need to reword that completely.
7) Suppose i have one report and a dataset in that to display the reports but, there is one column in that dataset that requires calculations using one common value and that value is also coming from database.So,by writing complex logic query iam getting that single value in calculations.So,tellme how we can do that in SSRS ?
Use an expression.
8) Can we declare variable in SSRS that we can populate using query before report loads?
You mean default or mandatory parameters? Yes.
Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.