Byte Me: DeleteDeleteDelete

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: DeleteDeleteDelete

• .. Lol, I wish there was an app like that.

• Another day at the Black Mesa IT dept ... Gordon was such a scounger

• If we all had that there would be no one left in the office but me.

• I wonder if it works for home off<tap tap tap> ........

• What if other people thought I was the most annoying.... ever thought of that?!

Manie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I am happy because I choose to be happy.
    I just love my job!!!

• It would need careful implementing to prevent self-deletion! Mind you it would have been useful where I worked nine years ago. Assuming I read everything right there would only have been two of us left out of seven in the office. We could then have gone down the pub to celebrate ๐Ÿ™‚ and come in to a far more pleasant environment the next day! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Ever seen the movie Click with Adam Sandler? We must be careful what we wish for. I think the annoying people needs some guidance and not allowed to continue to be annoying. Sometimes it is our own fault that there is annoying people in our lives. Thing is we don't sometimes have the go to just tell a person: "You are annoying! What you do is annoying!"

Manie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I am happy because I choose to be happy.
    I just love my job!!!

• Away from the workplace I think we have to not just declutter possessions but sometimes also friends. If someone takes and never gives, or just annoys you, then declutter them from your lives. Life's just to short to bother with bad karma!

• Now that is AGILE!

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Simpler solution: if it is not worth the hassle from the "annoying person" then move on otherwise deal with it.

(Says the most annoying person on these forums.)

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• If they ever install that in our place, I'm doomed.

On two occasions I have been asked, "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
    โ€”Charles Babbage, Passages from the Life of a Philosopher

How to post a question to get the most help http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply