Byte Me: Database Migra(ine)tion

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: Database Migra(ine)tion

• ...because the iTunes App would be such a better choice. :unsure:

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Gary Varga (3/23/2016)

...because the iTunes App would be such a better choice. :unsure:

The itunes would be much worse- You'd get a u2 album stuck in your head against your will with no way to remove it.

• I am getting database migra(ine)ation because someone keeps suggesting why no migrate to NoSQL and isn't grasping that it is a relatively small database that has taken years to evolve utilising 31 tables with queries with very complex joins. Non-database people picking up buzz words give me headaches! 🙁

• mjh 45389 (3/23/2016)

...Non-database people picking up buzz words give me headaches! 🙁

Not limited to databases. Or even IT. Headaches and migraines all round. :crying:

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• This cartoon reminds me of that 1995 SciFi movie 'Johnny Mnemonic', which takes the concept of a 'sneakernet' to a whole new level.

http://www.wired.com/2013/03/technology-johnny-mnemonic/

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• A small database then...

• Steven.Grzybowski (3/23/2016)

Gary Varga (3/23/2016)

The itunes would be much worse- You'd get a u2 album stuck in your head against your will with no way to remove it.

Or you could get Beat Diggers "Happy Boy" or maybe even "Ding Fries are Done" stuck in your head.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• SQLRNNR (3/26/2016)

Steven.Grzybowski (3/23/2016)

Gary Varga (3/23/2016)

Or you could get Beat Diggers "Happy Boy" or maybe even "Ding Fries are Done" stuck in your head.

Cliff Richard or Justin Bieber would be worse! I even got a migraine thinking about it! 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply