billy-yons and billy-yons of rows

• Thomas Abraham (1/20/2012)

Funny you should mention that. I'm taking my wife to Greece this Summer for two weeks. (Trying to talk her into retiring there.) That's where I would have gone with the 0.01%.

You might take into consideration that the European Union today announced an oil embargo against Libya (starting in July). Greece import about 30% of their oil from Libya...

Other than that there are some "financial issues" leading to a decreasing economy down there (just based on the German news though...).

Lutz
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question[/url]
    How to post performance related questions[/url]
    Links for Tally Table [/url] , Cross Tabs [/url] and Dynamic Cross Tabs [/url], Delimited Split Function[/url]

• LutzM (1/23/2012)

You might take into consideration that the European Union today announced an oil embargo against Libya Iran (starting in July). Greece import about 30% of their oil from Libya Iran...

Corrected.

• Simple and easy question... Thanks Steve... 🙂

• Nice question and an even better discussion 🙂

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Actually, I'm pretty sure that there's a limit on the size of a Row ID which, though huge, would constitute an upper limit on the number of rows that could be in a table.

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    Proactive Performance Solutions, Inc.
    [/font]
    [font="Verdana"] "Performance is our middle name."[/font]

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply