Bean Counting

• Nice & easy one, thanks

Thanks

• Richard Warr (5/12/2014)

Ola L Martins-329921 (5/12/2014)

Only because you find it easy, it doesn't necessarily is for all...

If you find it easy - good for you and keep it to your self. No need to brag.

I found it deeply satisfying getting it right. Finally.

Don't worry about it - it tends to be the same people every day and you get used to just skipping over the "Too easy" and "+1" type of comments.

At the moment about 75% of people have the correct answer. This classes it as a relatively easy question but it's still something that many have to think about and, like you, can feel genuinely good about getting it right.

I agree. I found this one easy. But I've also missed ones where I saw comments about how easy it was and how could anyone possibly miss it. People are at all different levels in this forum. What may be easy for some may be something new for others.

• rhythmk (5/13/2014)

Ola L Martins-329921 (5/12/2014)

Only because you find it easy, it doesn't necessarily is for all...

If you find it easy - good for you and keep it to your self. No need to brag.

Thanks for your kind suggestion.:-)

However the stats i.e. 77% got it correct, put it in simple question category. Please refrain from harsh words.At this forum nobody want to hurt anyone by any means.

rhythm - I would love to see you list any source for this amazing algorithm you have provided.

A simple question is one that 77% of the testers get correct.

Can you provide any educational reference that agrees with this equation?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply