Azure Blob Upload Task error

• Hi,

I am trying to understand an SSIS package where a previous employee who left has written . The task uploads the csv file to Azure Blob storage. I get the below error.

[Azure Blob Upload Task] Error: 'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=Upload file failed at path ems-isams-blobcontainer/output.csv.,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary,StackTrace= at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartWriteSink.d__78.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartWriteSink.Write(IEnumerable1 dataReader) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.SinkStageProcessor1.ProcessInternal(IReadResult1 data) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.BinarySinkStageProcessor.ProcessInternal(IReadResult1 data) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.PipelineProcessStageProcessor2.Process(TInput data) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.Provider.HybirdRuntimeBinaryWriter.WriteData(IEnumerable1 data) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.Provider.HybridRuntimeCommand.ExecuteBinaryWriter(IEnumerable1 data) at Microsoft.SqlServer.IntegrationService.AzureCommon.TransferStreamSink.Write(IEnumerable1 data) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.BinaryTransfer.Run(),''Type=Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException,Message=The remote server returned an error: (412) There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request..,Source=Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage,StorageExtendedMessage=There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request. RequestId:d63581b4-c01e-0032-183c-06db4d000000 Time:2021-02-18T21:21:55.2445870Z,,StackTrace= at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Util.StorageAsyncResult1.End() at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Blob.CloudBlockBlob.EndPutBlock(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Util.AsyncExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass7.<CreateCallbackVoid>b__5(IAsyncResult ar) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.AzureBlobMultipartRandomWritable.<WritePartAsync>d__27.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartSequentialWritableAdapter.<WritePartAsync>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartExtension.<RetryThrottleErrors>d__3.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartWriteSink.<WriteStreamInSequentialAsync>d__89.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.MultipartWriteSink.<WriteStreams>d__78.MoveNext(),''Type=System.Net.WebException,Message=The remote server returned an error: (412) There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request..,Source=Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage,StackTrace= at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Shared.Protocol.HttpResponseParsers.ProcessExpectedStatusCodeNoException[T](HttpStatusCode expectedStatusCode, HttpStatusCode actualStatusCode, T retVal, StorageCommandBase1 cmd, Exception ex) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Blob.CloudBlockBlob.b__5c(RESTCommand`1 cmd, HttpWebResponse resp, Exception ex, OperationContext ctx) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.EndGetResponse[T](IAsyncResult getResponseResult),'

I am new to this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  spboutput.
  • I don't know the answer, but if I were you, I would focus my initial attention on understanding this particular part of the error message:

The remote server returned an error: (412) There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Phil Parkin. Reason: Fix typo

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Thank you, I solved the problem checking out the lease error.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply