application design.......

• .......does anyone have any references or tips for the design process of an application.............?

Just making sure I optimise my time/schedule.......

Cheers

If riding in a plane is flying, then riding in a boat must be swimming. To experience the element, get out of the vehicle. Skydive!

Edited by - achowe on 11/10/2003 06:34:02 AM

Edited by - achowe on 11/10/2003 06:34:13 AM

If riding in a plane is flying, then riding in a boat must be swimming. To experience the element, get out of the vehicle. Skydive!

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Applications solve business problems. Example: You need to track your customers…that’s a problem. The best method of application design is the Object Oriented design (in my humble opinion). This is a process of FRIST identifying the Business Objects involved in the problem. Then the Database Design and the Business Rules follow. Rockford Lhotka has a book for Visual Basic a programmers that has “Business Objects” and “Visual Basic 6” in the title by Wrox Press (not sure you'd have access to it). He does a good, brief job of describing this process. There's other info "out there". If you want to email me I'll try to help you more.

John Wright

Edited by - johnw48 on 11/14/2003 11:48:34 AM

John Wright

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply