Any 3rd Party Replication Tools?

• Hi All,

I am wondering whether there are any 3rd Party Replication Tools like Microsoft's ActiveSync that allows to do syncronization between SQL CE and SQL Server 2000.

ActiveSync only allows to syncronization for the limited PIMs(Personal Information Manager) and Groupware products like MS Outlook and etc. I am writing my own PIM and am looking whether there already are 3rd Party Replication Tools that I could use. This will save me from writing my own replication app using .net cf...

So far I came only came across IntelliSync, but I dont know how will it work.

If any of you have any idea please let me know what do you think?  I will appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Niben

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I believe you have to roll your own. I recently took on a job where this was being done with a C# program using ADOCE to transfer data between an iPAQ and an Access mdb, then the mdb to SQL 2K. I will soon be playing with SQLCE, with the hopes of transferring from iPAQ to SQL.

Could be fun. if you find an answer to you question, please be kind to post it here.

Thanks,

David

• Did you ever get any solutions?

• Try extendedsystems.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply