Advanced Analytics Extensions

• Thanks,

Kris

• Am I missing something here, cannot see any question?
    😎

• Why do not have the option to install Advanced Analytics Extensions?

Thanks,

Kris

• Kris-155042 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:20 AM

Why do not have the option to install Advanced Analytics Extensions?

From the screen shot, it looks like you do have the option, so I still don't understand your question.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• I have googled it.  Hence my problem every thing has  Advanced Analytics Extensions as an option to install and I don't have this option. I need to know why

Thanks,

Kris

• What exactly are you installing? Please provide all the version information, OS type, build numbers etc.
    😎

• Kris-155042 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017 5:39 AM

I have googled it.  Hence my problem every thing has  Advanced Analytics Extensions as an option to install and I don't have this option. I need to know why

Can you post a screen shot showing the screen that you see?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• As you can see no Advanced Analytics Extensions as opposed to the previous screen shot from Microsoft

Thanks,

Kris

• You are right, dude, there is no "Advanced Analytics Extensions" for SQL Server 2016.

But there is no problem, you just need to install R Service (In-Database)

• Hi, 
    i am also facing the same issue. i am trying to connect sql server with python but i am not able to see advanced analytics extension option. Please help me out.
    Note: i have downloaded and installed SSDT, reporting services and Visual studio going through all over internet but none of the downloaded package(SSDT, SSRS) appear here.

• They're not included in Express edition.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • s.sundeep123 - Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:37 AM

Hi, 
    i am also facing the same issue. i am trying to connect sql server with python but i am not able to see advanced analytics extension option. Please help me out.
    Note: i have downloaded and installed SSDT, reporting services and Visual studio going through all over internet but none of the downloaded package(SSDT, SSRS) appear here.

What exactly are you installing? Please provide all the version information, OS type, build numbers etc.
    Cool 
    Already asked this to the OP, this information is critical for answering the question!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply