Activate Subscriber

• Hi

I am getting the below exception frequently...   "The subscription(s) have been marked inactive and must be reinitialized. NoSync subscriptions will need to be dropped and recreated.

(Source: LOSSQL (Data source); Error number: 21074)"

and when I see the Subscriber properties it shows "the status as deactivated"..

can any body tell me how to activate the deactivated subscribers.

Thank You

Shekar

Thanks ,

Shekhar

• Yes, as the message says you need to drop the subscription and re create it. Also, to make sure this doesnt happen again, ther's a check box for expiration date under publication properties. There are 2 options (1) never expires (2) expires after some 330 hours of inactivity.

Dinakar Nethi
    Life is short. Enjoy it.

• Thanx for your reply... but I have already choosen the NEVER EXPIRES radio button only.. even then also I am getting this frequently..

where I need to drop the subscription and redo the work from scrach(creating subscriber/reintializing, deleting data from subscriber ... so on)

Thank You

Thanks ,

Shekhar

• do you detach the subscriber databases?

------------------------------
    Life is far too important to be taken seriously

• No.. I did not dettach the subscriber databases.. the problem was network connectionn was broken between publisher and the subscriber for a while(about 1 day) ..

Thank You

Thanks ,

Shekhar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply