Accessing SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 from ASP .NET via URL String

• Is this the exact code to place in the Web.Config files or was I missing something?

Thanks again for you time and trouble! I am finally starting to learn how to use the SQL Server Central communication tools.

I have tried twice to past the above code.. L.O.L.

The Wall

• There is an error in your code because you are denying anonymous user and though mine was different because I added the Netuser as the allowed you need to remove the deny section. I hope you are not skipping all that work I left for you because that takes time but it works. Try this in your security section. One more thing you know that you need to leave the everybody group in your application folder because Asp.net and SSRS are both member of that group.

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

• Thanks again.

Both myself and our System Admin. are working on this together. I will keep you informed of the solution and outcome.

The Wall

• The Wall (9/15/2009)

Thanks again.

Both myself and our System Admin. are working on this together. I will keep you informed of the solution and outcome.

The Wall,

I am confused you have a system admin who does not know about double hop and resolutions like adding the accounts because you are not in a domain and even when in a domain I rather add the account because it is more stable than constrain delegation.

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

• There are three people managing help desk for 1300 users, training of users, all the development, the SQL Servers, the Reporting, and the Sys. Admin. with ASP pages being moved to .NET.

Our workgroup of servers is on the backbone of a domain, but are not a part of it. Our users are on the domain or at least some of them.

Just about every tool that is available from Microsoft works better on a domain. The workgroup doe not recognize the domain and the domain does not recognize the workgroup.

The Wall

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply