A SQL Mobile DLL could not be loaded. Reinstall SQL Mobile. [ DLL Name = sqlceqp30.dll ]

• Hello, I have an PPC 2003 application working for months, i'm developping on a Toshiba e800 PPC. Suddenly, for no known reason, i'm now unable to run my application from VS 2005, it's showing me that message:

A SQL Mobile DLL could not be loaded. Reinstall SQL Mobile. [ DLL Name = sqlceqp30.dll ]

The error comes on the "Conn.Open()"

Take notes that i'm developping for months and it worked before. Just to also let you know that there's plenty of memory available on my PPC. Take note that I also tried the uninstall - reset - reinstall of SQL Mobile.

Sometimes, after a fresh soft reset of the PPC, I can run the application directly on the mobile device without going thru VS. As soon as i went thru VS, i'm dead.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Francois

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I have the exact same problem!

One thing I have noticed is that the emulator works but the device doesn't. That helps development but I guess the ultimate aim is to deploy on the device which we can't do.

Just out of interest, I'm using a Dell Axim X50v.

• Do you find the reason ?

• No. Never found the reason. But I fixed it by uninstalling SQL Server Mobile and visual studio and then reinstalling both. A bit of overkill but it was really bugging me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply