A Scary Day

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Scary Day

• Thanks Steve! Changed answer and got it wrong! 😛

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Ahahaha!:-D:-D:-D

• Looks like a third of people should have stayed in bed with the covers over their heads rather than answer this question... :w00t:

• Is it ironic that I am too scared to answer this question?

I only have a 2012 instance available. It does exactly what I thought on it. 2014? With or without CU6?

I may be paranoid but it doesn't necessarily mean that QOTD is out to get me!!! :unsure:

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Thanks for the question, Steve, even with a wish. It is good that the good mood is back 🙂

• Whew, after a string of problematic questions, glad this one was a fun 7 pts.

• What is different in 2014 from 2008r2 that give a different answer? I should have went with my gut instead of trying to run it. 😀

• djj (5/13/2016)

What is different in 2014 from 2008r2 that give a different answer? I should have went with my gut instead of trying to run it. 😀

I don't see anything that isn't available on 2008. Maybe the 2014 line was a red herring or just clarification on which instance Steve was running it on?

Happy Friday

• Amusing.

But what it actually might tell us depends on what day we run it on. It tells us "we survived" if we run it on any day between Friday 13th and Thursday 20th inclusive, and that there's "nothing to see here" if we run it on any other day. Since either message can be interpreted as saying "today isn't a big deal" it doesn't really tell us anything except that today (whatever day today is, nothing to do with the date) is just another day.

Tom

• TomThomson (5/13/2016)

Amusing.

But what it actually might tell us depends on what day we run it on. It tells us "we survived" if we run it on any day between Friday 13th and Thursday 20th inclusive, and that there's "nothing to see here" if we run it on any other day. Since either message can be interpreted as saying "today isn't a big deal" it doesn't really tell us anything except that today (whatever day today is, nothing to do with the date) is just another day.

well said!!

• I survived another Friday the 13th.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply