A Quick Count

• Two, one from SSC and one from TDWI. Now, soccer/ref related, I have quite a few.

• I had about 10 from different vendors, most from the 2003 Microsoft PDC in Los Angeles but I cleaned out my closet last year and got rid of all of them except the main PDC03 shirt with all the new MS releases on the back. (Longhorn, Whidbey, Yukon)

I would be interested in some SSC gear if you ever get the store back up.

• Only one; a vendor t-shirt from last year's PASS Summit. But maybe that's because I didn't swag shop as much as I could have the first couple days .

• Miles Neale (9/14/2012)

At last count none.

I have enough pens to last a lifetime but no tee shirts. I work for a state government office and we are not allowed to receive any "gifts" or things as significant as a shirt. It is an ethics violation. People can be written up even over a free donut at a continental breakfast. Shirts are out of the question.

Absolutely Miles, they are, as well as being a real "geek" alert too.:-D

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ...:-D"

• Man! I've got to step my T-shirt game up! 🙂 I only have 2 -- 1 SQL Saturday shirt and 1 RedGate shirt.

• The cafepress store is still in the UK. I've asked about the US one: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/sk/ssc

A SQL Saturday Speaker shirt from the Sacramento SQL Saturday that just passed about a month ago.

A Quest shirt with 'Kline is Divine'. lol

A RedGate shirt I got at a SQL Saturday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My SQL Server Blog

• OK...so I double-checked the closet and it turns out my initial count was wrong. So, I have:

2 SQL Saturday shirts -- 1 polo; 1 t-shirt

1 Quest t-shirt

1 RedGate t-shirt

Hey! 4 is better than 2!

• I very much enjoy the non-technical editorials, so please keep indulging yourself.:-)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply