A New Year, New Efforts

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item A New Year, New Efforts

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Happy New Year to you, too, Grant.

I only ever made one New Year's resolution (many years ago), and that was not to make any New Year's resolutions in the future.

• LadyRuna wrote:

Happy New Year to you, too, Grant.

I only ever made one New Year's resolution (many years ago), and that was not to make any New Year's resolutions in the future.

Happy New Year to you all.  I agree with Lady.  If you have to make New Year Resolutions, that means you resolve to do something you should have already been doing.

With that in mind, keep on keepin' on.

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• "fuel save pro   compatibility to ethernet in addition to Wi-Fi, and for that reason enable completely wireless operations and data ment. The consumer can switch the retrieved information by using connecting the CFX systems with a PC or through direct statistics transfer to a USB tool. In network-connected places, the CFX Opus system can be programmed to ship the data as nicely notifications immediately to your email or neighborhood force, and therefore the up to date systems supply an green enjoy to RT-PCR".

Well, last night WAS New Years Eve.  I'm deletin' his login, too.

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• Well said Grant, Happy New Year!

• LadyRuna wrote:

Happy New Year to you, too, Grant.

Right there with you!

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• skeleton567 wrote:

"fuel save pro   compatibility to ethernet in addition to Wi-Fi, and for that reason enable completely wireless operations and data ment. The consumer can switch the retrieved information by using connecting the CFX systems with a PC or through direct statistics transfer to a USB tool. In network-connected places, the CFX Opus system can be programmed to ship the data as nicely notifications immediately to your email or neighborhood force, and therefore the up to date systems supply an green enjoy to RT-PCR".

Well, last night WAS New Years Eve.  I'm deletin' his login, too.

Ha! I almost didn't see your quote and deleted this one too.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• Scott Mildenberger wrote:

Well said Grant, Happy New Year!

Cheers!

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply