70-432

• Just passed 70-432 this morning.

Was not THAT hard, but definitely not that easy as well.

Alot of stuff from the Real MCTS books.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Hello Henrico,

Many congratulations to you. I would like to know from where did you prepared for the exam?

• Thank you.

Well, firstly, NO BRAINDUMPS - they wont help you. You dont learn anything from them.

I used BOL alot, realy, alot.

The Real MCTS 70-432 Exam Guide - that book is golden.

Microsoft Online & Measureup Documentation.

http://www.SQLSERVERCENTRAL.com

http://www.SQLintheWild.co.za <- excellent resource for Indexing, and whatever you'll need to know about it.

Read, read and read, all resources pertaining to the exam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Thank you very much Henrico, that information would be quite helpful, i really appreciate it.

• I am preparing for 70-432 - targeting some where in March 2010. Can you advice and guide on the same.

Thank you,

G

• Here is Pdf document for golder book

Editor: LInk removed.

• I removed the link, but please don't post those. It's a copyright violation, and it's rude. The people writing these books are other DBAs. They're colleagues, and when you post copies of their books, you're taking royalties away from them.

Just don't do it.

• Great work, I know people down play getting certified but I think it is a great educational accomplishment!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply