‘Twas the night before the upgrade…

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item ‘Twas the night before the upgrade…

• That was a fun read. Thanks.

• Is that make up story?

• Yes, I made it up. It's just for fun. However, many parts are based on actual experience! 🙂

• Loved it!

• Um, shouldn't the CEO and his son in-law abide by the company's standards and procedures? I mean, pretty much anybody else would get fired for keeping that much personal stuff on a production server.

• Excellent, well written and a good read.

I could not help but think "I knew that guy!"

M.

Not all gray hairs are Dinosaurs!

• i think it's a good story though my english is poor.

• Fun little story, reminds me of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, for some reason.

Thanks for sharing.

[font="Tahoma"]Personal blog relating fishing to database administration:[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]https://davegugg.wordpress.com[/url]/[/font]

• david.gugg (12/29/2014)

Fun little story, reminds me of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, for some reason.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, we're all familiar with the deployment or upgrade that stole Christmas. That's why some otherwise uneventful month like June or September is a perfect time to set schedule things like that.

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• A little late to the party (for many tedious reasons) but thoroughly enjoyed nonetheless!!!

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply