Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
grouped by server? Thanks, Jaybee.
3 replies
hi all, I haven't posted in a while. I'm at a new job and just given more SQL responsibilities her…
2 replies
Hi, I have not been able to figureout the below problem, SQL Server Enterprise Managare-->Manage…
2 replies
By: STReddy
ldf file is 38gb mdf file is 98gb anyone know why the ldf file is so big? how to prevent…
14 replies
I have several maintenance plans running in limbo and threatening my prod db's integrity. And they…
4 replies
By: JMarx
I am not sure what this message means and an wondering if anyone has seen it before or knows where …
4 replies
Has anyone had it happen before that SQL Server 2000 jobs just stop working. It shows an execution …
13 replies
By: SA-1
Hi all I've got a win 2000 SP4, 4 CPU, 4 GB RAM sql server 2000 standard edition SP3 box with&…
2 replies
I’m hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem that I’m having with a SQL 2000 SP4 …
14 replies
By: Shah_hs
While my production sql server was running, suddenly i got the error below and the connection was l…
2 replies
By: Shah_hs
Hi everybody, i would like to have help to understand a data type properties i have seen on …
1 replies
Hello, What is the best way to disable the sa account in 2000? Here is what I'm planning on d…
11 replies
By: sol.nt
can we rebuild indexes using Integrety maintenance plan on the subscription database. Does this eff…
3 replies
By: san43
I'm creating a script that will create a trace on a production server. I have 95% of the scri…
4 replies
By: noeld
Hi all, I have a few indexes showing around 30% fragmentation. Regardless of whether I use an ALTER…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 3,661 through 3,675 (of 16,167 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.