Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello there! We have a SQL Agent Job that runs once a day at 1:15 AM PDT that purges records from a…
3 replies
Hello, We have three servers in an Always On AV Group environment, and we want to use two servers f…
1 replies
I would like to know for SQL server 2008 or later, that is on windows 2008 r2 and later, what servi…
1 replies
Our auditors are trying to enforce a requirement that all users be disconnected from any applicatio…
1 replies
Hello - I am in the midst of testing out a migration for SQL 2012 servers from SP1 to SP2, and am …
11 replies
I am creating a stored proc CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[uspUpdateabctable] @var1 INT, @var2 …
4 replies
So I have a job that shows active processes INSERT INTO Query_results(login_name, total_elapsed…
2 replies
Hi Team, I need to use some conditional query : Scenario is: I have a customer table(customer_numbe…
3 replies
Hi, In my SQL Server Errorlog, I see the below error. The system has 8 GB of RAM with enough free R…
5 replies
Good Morning, We are currently in the progress of upgrading from SQL 2008 SP4 (10.0.6000) to SQL 20…
5 replies
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to change the first <TD> to add BGCOLOR in this script: dec…
2 replies
Hello sir, I have to filter my some of the data using below sql select * from dbo.tmp_date where is…
2 replies
As my sql agent is not starting due to XP's are disabled . when I ran the sp_configure with overrid…
1 replies
Good Afternoon, We are currently working on the project layout for implementing NSX from vmware in…
3 replies
hi, my database transactionlog is full I am getting below error while shrinking and also my seconda…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.