Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi - looking at one of our gold systems I can see that the logfile has 767 VLF files int he log fil…
11 replies
Hi Friends, Could someone clarify my question? I am loading data from source to destination using s…
2 replies
Good Day, I tried to delete a job created by the maintenance plan , but it displayed the message Th…
4 replies
Hello, I need total based on a group. For example I have Salesperson Date …
5 replies
More of a curiosity question than an actual problem. I've have a User-Defined Table Type: CREATE TY…
3 replies
I have a local install of SQL Developer Edition, which I upgraded from SQL Express. Just recently I…
6 replies
Hi there, I am looking for a function that will return today's date without the time. Date() does …
12 replies
I was wondering if someone here knew how to write another select statement that wasn't a cte. This …
8 replies
HI Currently our Splice_M application Run with MSSQL server 2000 and from application side the…
1 replies
Hi all, Can someone tell me what is wrong with this script. It keeps saying: Msg 8114, Level 16, St…
9 replies
I have a job step that creates a db backup and calls an sproc on another machine to restore it ther…
2 replies
We have implemented some table value function that are being called from sps. We have scenario in w…
1 replies
Hi guys, I have a sql server instance (is the only one in the server) which is currently working wi…
5 replies
I have a relational question about a database I am going to be setting up. It is a database of home…
16 replies
how to write store procedure for login check 37 minutes ago | LINK here iam having two tables t…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,576 through 19,590 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.