Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, we are planning to migrate the SQL 2000 database to SQL 2008 database, what are the st…
20 replies
I'm using the dm_exec_query_stats DMV to return data related to an SP. I have found that I have the…
16 replies
I believe that in SQL Server 2005 there was a blocked process report that you could use to identify…
8 replies
We have a table which is used by many pages on our website.So it's an important table. Now during d…
30 replies
Hi All Having a few problems with deadlocks around a particular table in the DB (deadlock graph bel…
15 replies
Hi All, I needed to check if there are any unauthorized accesses on SQL Server for security. I have…
2 replies
Am having two systems, SYS1 and SYS2, both system have sqlservers installed on them with same name …
2 replies
Hi, Is it possible to display only the text in the field. Output: '07-12-2011 15:57 [GMT +0:00] So…
6 replies
Trying to put together a generic procedure or function that I can pass a date and some parametes to…
20 replies
Hi, I would like to know how I can improve this sentence This is last sentence in query: and …
2 replies
Hi , I want to prepare a report(weekly/monthly) that collects the performance data related to SQL S…
2 replies
Hello, We restore a development database each week using a backup of our live database in order for…
10 replies
hi all, i have a 100 records in a flat file source , i need to send only the first 97 rec…
2 replies
Hi Forumer's, Kindly please help me pull out all ItemID with '-R', '-IR', '-S' and itemid's that st…
4 replies
select * from tablename for xml auto
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,181 through 18,195 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.