Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a SQL2005 32-bit Server. I installed the Oracle 11gR2 32-bit Client. I then created a LINKED…
2 replies
I am trying to script out a backup, zip, copy unzip and restore sequence. Need to backup about 1…
12 replies
By: Nadrek
Guys , My requirement application requirement goes like : a) One few tables needs to be replicated …
4 replies
Hi all, Today two sqlservices are stopped, but there is no clue in the error logs when I saw into e…
7 replies
Hi There are a few system procedures in which i found the following exec statement EXEC %%Scalar…
4 replies
Can anybody send the method to learn the sql server 2005 or 2008.. If there is any material regardi…
2 replies
By: steveb.
Hi all Posted this on the sql 7,200 tread by a mistake, so I will try it here as well. Tried to use…
1 replies
is it possible to copy statistics of a Db1.TableA into Db2.TableA where both databases are exactly …
5 replies
By: Bhuvnesh
Hi, what is the impact of changing the database collation of the server and DB in sql server 2005 …
6 replies
hi all, we have a webserver which talk to sql sever 2000(which is a clustered). We recently upgrade…
1 replies
Hi Our server was reboot and i can could see only publisher running and the rest all agents and tra…
2 replies
Dear All , in order to know the objects that consuming from buffer cash any one knows how can we…
2 replies
By: AR2000
I am a SQL Server DBA with little to no experience on a Cluster OR with the 64bit platform. Our ne…
19 replies
By: Jpotucek
Hai All, I unable to change the compitibility level from 80 to 90 in SQL SERVER 2005., in my databa…
15 replies
By: MudLuck
There is two databases DATABASE1 of 10 GB and DATABASE2 of 20 GB. I took the backup of DATABASE1(10…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 5,911 through 5,925 (of 22,778 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.