Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I have SQL Server 2000 installed on my system, but my OS has got corrupted and made us to r…
6 replies
Thanks in advance Bhagya
4 replies
I am in the process of developing an ERP which should have the capability of handling bulk data. My…
1 replies
Guys, I have 550 views in the database, I am trying to find out views which are invalid or which gi…
16 replies
Hi, I want to move the logins from one server to another server. Could anyone suggest on this in a …
8 replies
Hi, I use SQL Server 2005 DEV edition 64BIT SP2 on my production server, the OS is Windows Server 2…
17 replies
By: Mad-Dog
In my scenario There are 10 users of the Database in Sql server 2005. users staring with FWACDH/XYZ…
3 replies
Hi All, I have created filegroups, partition function and partition scheme. Issue is t…
8 replies
In my scenario There are 10 users of the Database in Sql server 2005. users staring with FWACDH/XYZ…
1 replies
Hi Experts, I want to implement clustering for one of our client and i have never do…
6 replies
Hello, Mssql 2005/SP2 on win 2003 SP2 At the server level, the group xxx\Domain Admins has been add…
3 replies
How to stop a sql job after certain time of execution? We want to make sure it does not run for eve…
2 replies
By: CDBA
Hi, the "Import Data" wizard won't let me choose "drop and recreate existing table" for the table I…
3 replies
i have one sql server three instances. When i log into one of the instances domain\instance3 i ge…
1 replies
I have a database I would like to prevent sysadmins from restoring to. The database should never be…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 16,321 through 16,335 (of 22,778 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.