Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have situation like this 081100001 081100002 081100003 . . . 081100999 in this col I have th…
13 replies
By: Dugi
HI all, I am doing a simple select query, returns about 4000 records from 1570321 records. select…
24 replies
By: sgmunson
Can we create database on clustered drives in sql server 2000 and sql server 2005 and please provid…
5 replies
By: DNA_DBA
can any one tell what is the path to find the details of unsucessful installation of 2005?
1 replies
can any one xplain the procedure of how to install service pack in sql 2005?
2 replies
By: HanShi
I have written the following query, that loops through some servers and gathers space information. …
13 replies
Ok, i was having a problem installing SS2k5 Developers Edition on my computer. I was told to do a r…
2 replies
I have an existing old database; none of the tables has a clustered index, but each table has one n…
11 replies
I have started working on sending downtime message. what could be the best solution for that. i was…
1 replies
hi this proc was taking 4 hrs i hav created indexes but still it is taking 1 : 30 mins to complete.…
24 replies
I have auditing enabled on SQL Server using sp_trace_setevent and sp_trace_setfilter. I'm auditing …
15 replies
Hello everyone. I am having a issue trying to use the Copy Database Wizard. Think I know the proble…
2 replies
Hi All I support an application suite that is widely deployed (200+ clients) on SQL 2000 SP4. Each…
6 replies
Right now at my workplace we are dealing with some issues that all seem to tie back to Indexes and …
9 replies
I am an "accidental DBA" at my company. Very limited DBA experience. Our transaction logs are grow…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 16,261 through 16,275 (of 22,778 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.