I have joined forces with Blyther Morrow & Daniel Hutmacher to keep the GroupBy Virtual Conference going. We’re aiming to host the conference at least twice this year, and the next one is just over a week from now!
- 9:00am: SQL Server Memory Internals & Troubleshooting – by Amit Bansal
- 10:15am: We need DataOps – NOW – by Steph Locke
- 11:30am: How to write a kick a** anything – by Blythe Morrow
- 1:30pm: Inside Kubernetes – An Architectural Deep Dive – by Anthony Nocentino
- 2:45pm: Automate the Pain Away with SQL Server 2019 – by John Sterret
- 4:00pm: Creating a SQL Server Test Lab On Your Workstation – by David Fowler
- 5:15pm: PowerShell for the SQL DBA – by Ben Miller
*All Eastern Daylight Time (EDT = GMT -4)
Registration is free, and it’s open now. See you on April 11th!
The online platform we’re using is limited to 1,000 connections so that’s how many people who can register. If you’re planning to attend I recommend you register before we max out.
Looking forward to chatting with you on the day of the event