CHATSWORTH, California - August 7, 2014 - 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group – the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – has announced that SQL Server Live! will return as part of Live! 360, taking place November 17 – 21, 2014 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, as one of five co-located events that comprise the conference. Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, TechMentor, and Modern Apps Live! round out the event, with attendees having access to all five conferences!
SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. The conference is designed to finely tune the skills of DBAs, developers, Business Intelligence specialists (just to mention a few) with five days of workshops, deep dives and breakout sessions.
"People in the field want to come up to speed on topical Big Data, BI and 'analytics' technologies; stay current with cloud database technology; and still learn the latest around SQL Server transactional technology, from both the developer and administrative perspectives,” says Andrew Brust, SQL Server Live!’s 2014 Conference Co-chair. Don Jones, who returns to share Conference Chair duties with Brust, continues, “SQL Server Live! Orlando is the event where all of that comes together. Add in our co-located Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, TechMentor, and Modern Apps Live! conferences and you have an unbeatable collection of the content every data professional needs to stay competitive, up-to-date and engaged in their career."
SQL Server Live! brings a broad range of content to SQL Server professionals. Whether it’s:
- Performance tuning best practices;
- Indexing, backup and recovery, monitoring, task automation, and virtualization; or
- Visualizing your data with PowerPivot and Power View,
SQL Server Live! exists to solve the industry’s biggest data challenges!
More information about SQL Server Live! Orlando can be found at sqllive360.com. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, SQL Server Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the four other Live! 360 (live360events.com) co-located events at no additional charge:
- - SharePoint Live! provides leading-edge knowledge and training for SharePoint administrators, developers, and planners who must customize, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation to maximize the business value. splive360.com
- - TechMentor provides the modern IT pro with the skills and tools needed to stay ahead in an ever evolving world. TechMentor Orlando will focus on the making your datacenter more manageable, automated and modern. techmentorevents.com/orlando
- - Modern Apps Live! presented in partnership with Magenic, Modern Apps Live! brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the complex landscape of mobile, cross-device, and cloud development. modernappslive.com
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media