SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

70-432 Exam Passed

70-432 Exam Passed

Author
srini oleti
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Hi All,

Recently I have taken 70-432 (Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance) exam and passed.

Thank you,
Srini Oleti.
SQLRNNR
SQLRNNR
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)SSC Guru (69K reputation)

Congrats

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server, MVP

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw

Dan.Humphries
Dan.Humphries
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)

Congradulations

Dan

If only I could snap my figures and have all the correct indexes apear and the buffer clean and.... Start day dream here.
srini oleti
srini oleti
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.1K reputation)

Thank you.
Jon McGhee
Jon McGhee
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (169 reputation)

Me too! I passed the 70-432 on 5/24/2010. Which test are you doing next? I'm starting the 70-450 next.
srini oleti
srini oleti
Ten Centuries

Congrats.
I am tossing between 70-450 and 70-448.
Eventually I will do both. Question is which one is next.

Thanks.
michelle860124
michelle860124
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)Grasshopper (10 reputation)

congrats......

whats the format of this exam....is there any simulation problem.....thank u

m thinking to take it next month
Rick.Cornell.SME
Rick.Cornell.SME
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.9K reputation)

Great work, I know people down play getting certified but I think it is a great educational accomplishment!
KoldCoffee
KoldCoffee
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)

I think it is awesome. I plan to take the exam in the next few days and once I pass I too will be jazzed.
It is funny that some people will downplay it. I have a friend who does this because s/he has many years experience. But, then said person would like to make a photocopy of someone's 'existing one', alter it, and use it on his resume (no way, by the way).
Go figure. I think it shows that you have a handle on the breadth and potential of the application and definitely establishes a baseline of what you know. It's proof.
So very cool and Congratulations!!!!!!
RichardDouglas
RichardDouglas
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)

Congratulations, I passed it last month see blog entry and after my recent holiday am starting to crack on with 70-450. I can see this becoming addictive!

Hope this helps,
Rich

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.