A couple of comments:
1. I appreciate the offer of these utilities and the benefit of the work put into this.
2. However, I get the "Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= ..."
3. The code appears to be written in a form to purposefully obfuscate it's meaning.
4. If the forum software could make the "code windows" on the site more "copy/paste friendly" that would also be a great help--when I copy/paste it spits everything out in one huge line and seems to strip whitespace, linefeeds, etc, so I have to spend tedious time finding the linebreaks, etc.
5. I don't mean to "look a gift horse in the mouth" but I would greatly appreciate it if an updated version could be posted--without the errors, etc.
6. Bottom line--this does not work at all--and again--I appreciate free code but if it doesn't work it actually costs me time trying to get it to work so it's not free anymore.
7. If I'm out of line, please let me know. I just can't get this bit of code to work when I copy it as posted.