SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

The SQLServerCentral.com 3000

The SQLServerCentral.com 3000

Author
Andy Warren
One Orange Chip
One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)One Orange Chip (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Comments posted here are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/pressrelease/3091.asp

Andy
SQLAndy - My Blog!
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter
AndrewMurphy
AndrewMurphy
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

You really need a holiday....since one sentance is incomplete.

"Both of these members recently passed the

I'm late on this and I apologize. "

bledu
bledu
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)

hope you guys will be around for even longer to share your knowledge

Everything you can imagine is real.

Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)

Congrats again guys. Keep up the good work.
sushila
sushila
SSCrazy Eights
SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.7K reputation)

Great work Jeff & Noel - you guys have always been invaluable! So glad that you're recognized enough to warrant a press release of your very own!

Remi - you're closer to the 10,000 mark - WOW! Not to want to steal the thunder away from Jeff & Noel but you could probably get free tees for the rest of your life!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)SSC Guru (70K reputation)

I already got my free PASS pass, so I'm already very happy with that.
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru

But now just imagine what I could get when I'll hit the 10K mark .
CyclingRabbit
CyclingRabbit
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)SSC Veteran (207 reputation)

Congrats!
Jeff Moden
Jeff Moden
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)

Heh... holy moly! I just now found this thread. Needless to say, a whole lot of water has passed under the bridge in the last two years... 3000 points back then... more than 17,400 today. Well, some of those are points from QOD.

Sorry I missed this mini-party over two years ago. Thank you for all of the well wishes... they've apparently helped.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced ree-bar and is a Modenism for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column.
If you think its expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Helpful Links:
How to post code problems
How to post performance problems
Forum FAQs
Jeff Moden
Jeff Moden
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)SSC Guru (223K reputation)

Ran across this old article again. 3,000 seems like such a very long time ago. It's no longer a lot of water that's passed under the bridge... they've replaced the bridge a couple of times since. :-P

I'm really glad to be here with so many good folks. Perhaps it's a bit melancholy on my part but thank you all for being here and doing what you do.

I think Steve owes me about 27 shirts. :-P

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced ree-bar and is a Modenism for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
Stop thinking about what you want to do to a row... think, instead, of what you want to do to a column.
If you think its expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Helpful Links:
How to post code problems
How to post performance problems
Forum FAQs
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.